An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
08-19-2021, 10:27 AM

She really couldn't be more thankful for Gypsy and Segin's support. And with their acceptance she couldn't help but sigh with relief, but she still couldn't look at them with more than a glance. This entire meeting felt embarrassing to her. To her. It was about her and what she had done anyway.

After finding kindness in the two understanding band members, Duchess waited for whatever ever brutal demands, explanations, or whatever Emersyn had in mind. She held her breath as she did the others, but she was never relieved by her voice. She felt a hidden tension inside and outside herself, and she may have even appeared like she was about to get hit.

Until Indigo spoke again. She was almost surprised, her gaze finally came up to fully look at Emersyn, the first time in this meeting she was able to have a hold on anyone. But Emersyn was looking down at the ground like she had, though with different emotions than what Duchess felt. Her gaze flew right over Gypsy and Segin and straight to Indigo. This time she really was feeling defensive, and it was in line with her inward and outward emotions unlike her entire performance within the last few moments. "I did apologize. To you!" Her voice nearly whined in the crack as it rose, her tone was nearly angry but also mixed with hurt as she went along. "I appreciate what everyone has said to help me, and to help them. But I don't understand what this has to do with the band." She truly didn't see her fault in hurting the band as a whole, and therefor didn't see why she had to apologize to the others. It didn't mean she was right, but it was how she felt. "So if it's that much of a problem for everyone, if I really am going to hurt everyone else because of this, then I'll just leave and take care of them myself like I've already said." She turned quickly, ready to walk away. Not leave camp today, but she had hit her end at this point. She stopped, turning to face Indigo's back side if he was still facing the others, "But if I leave, you can consider yourself nothing to these pups."

-Exit Duchess Unless Stopped-

Walk "Talk"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.