An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
08-19-2021, 11:21 AM
Peaceful was the right word for it. It was only recently that Sota had really found peace here, coming to accept the life he'd left behind. He'd never go back to where he came from, he decided; a life like this suited him best and this was where he would remain unless something unusual happened to force him to seek refuge elsewhere. He enjoyed his packmates and enjoyed where he lived - and moments like this, simple and lovely, only further solidified his choice. He let out a wistful sigh as he lay there, overcome with the urge to lay his head against her - he was far too much of a gentleman though and so the thought was pushed away as quickly as it came to him, his head twisting to get a better look at her before his attention lifted back to the field of stars above.

"I know, maybe I just think too much," he suggested with a small laugh. "That's kind of how I ended up here, too. Broke my leg just over a year ago and needed a place to recover. I offered to repay my debt once I was all fixed up, but I never ended up leaving." Life was a strange thing and often where he'd ended up, at least after the fact, had felt entirely out of his control. The Hallows was no exception. "It's hard for me to imagine leaving now, too. I don't know a lot of the wolves here, but the ones I've met have left quite the impression on me." All for good reasons, and all for their own reasons.

Sota has a male bamboo lemur companion named Kaito, he's sometimes nearby but usually only if stated!