Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
08-19-2021, 12:20 PM
Tamsyn wasn't really all that surprised when Deathbelle didn't recognize her right away and when she didn't have a similar reaction of surprise. She had spoken directly with the former Empress once and her own appearance had changed significantly since they last saw each other. It was strange to think that so much time had passed since then. The entirety of her relationship with Resin, founding The Hallows, birthing and raising her children, the sudden appearance of her face markings, the scars that now maimed her face, Resin's death, and now her new relationship with Kane had all happened between their last conversation and now. She was a completely different wolf than she was then. No longer was she the timid, traumatized wolf that had been too nervous to cross the Ashen and Armada border on her own in order to explore the pale forest. But she had seen Deathbelle from afar many times and that one conversation had certainly left an impression on her back then so she recognized her right away just from a glance.

Deathbelle looked away from them and she ended up lifting her gaze to look at Ulric as he began to explain the situation. Hearing Sirius' name fall from his lips made her brow crease even before he finished his first sentence. Nothing involving the Warlord had turned out well in her life as of late and hearing him come up now didn't really bode well. However, as soon as the Aegis explained how Zee had returned and was alive it felt like time stopped. Her eyes went wide with shock and her mouth gaped open as she fell back onto her haunches. "But... How...?" She whispered, the memories of finding that burned up piece of forest flashing through her memories and the painful fallout that came after. Dragging those bodies back to the Armada, injuring and exhausting herself to do it while Sirius spiraled into madness. There wasn't much time to process this news as Ulric went on, telling her how Deathbelle and Sirius had been together while Zee was gone. He didn't even need to finish the sentence. Pained sympathy touched her gaze as she glanced toward Deathbelle. It was Zee. It was always Zee. It was a lesson she had learned very quickly after she admitted her own feelings for the Warlord and it made her jaw clench seeing Deathbelle this way now that she new the cause. Fucking Sirius, destroying everything around him without even realizing it, scorching the world in his wake and finding nothing but innocence in himself...

She had half a mind to charge down to the Armada and tear into Sirius to give him a piece of her mind, the anger toward that man she had been holding back bumbling to the surface, but when Ulric spoke again she forced herself to remain sitting and focus on him and his request. Be Deathbelle's companion, help her settle in. "Of course. It would be my pleasure," she replied easily without a second thought. She already wanted to pull Deathbelle under her wing and shield her from this world that had done her so wrong even without Ulric asking her to. She got to her paws, focusing all her attention on Deathbelle. "Come on, let me show you where the guest rooms are. We can get you settled into a proper room tomorrow. You look exhausted." She gave Ulric a glance and the Aegis gave her a grateful nod, stepping away from the pair of women as they started moving toward the castle.

Tamsyn led her into the foyer and through one of the corridors to the right, passing by the pharmacy and infirmary to one of the guest rooms that was across from the bath. "There's a bath this way if you feel like cleaning up or soaking your muscles," she explained on their small tour, pushing the door open to reveal the tiled space with a pool of water in the middle. "You can stay here for the night," she added, pushing open the room across the hall. It wasn't much, just a small room with a bed, but there was several plush furs piled on top of it and it would be comfortable if nothing else. "If you go back the way we came there's a large dining hall and through there is the kitchen and pantry. There's plenty of food, please help yourself." It felt a bit like she was going through the motions like she would with any other guest, showing them around and guiding them to the necessities, while her mind was far away. She stopped now that her quick tour was done, glancing at the floor between them. "I'm sorry this happened," she said softly before she could stop the words from slipping past her lips. She lifted her mint gaze back up to Deathbelle's again, her ears flicking uncertainly. "I know there's nothing I could have done, but... I've been hurt my Sirius too many times and seen him hurt so many other's and I just..." She sighed, shaking her head and looking away again as she sat back onto her haunches.

Tamsyn Carpathius