size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
08-06-2013, 02:47 PM
Cael Amestades

They seemed to be an interesting pair, the silent brute and talkative medic. He wasn't quite sure if they were siblings or possibly cousins, but he was sure they were family Of course Orica's small stature and Cross's larger size made it a little difficult for Cael to determine their ages, but he guessed they were no older than a year, maybe two. For such a young wolf Orica seemed very intelligent. Cael was enjoying this chat with her and wished he could ask her all about her knowledge of healing, but he knew he should be getting back to his brothers soon so he restrained himself.

His ears perked up at her question and he smiled sadly at the thought of his old home, his gaze growing distant as his adoptive parents came to his mind. "Far away from here, in a land called Calarada," he replied, his tongue flicking against the roof of his mouth as he rolled the 'R' in the name of his old homeland. My siblings and I traveled for a long time before we finally reached this place. We've only been here for a few days really." Sometimes he missed their old home, but there was really nothing holding them there any more, now that their guardians were dead. He sighed and shook his head, clearing his mind and bringing himself back to the present. "But, the past is the past. I guess Alacritis is my home now. I think my brothers and I will be happy here as long as we find our missing sister. We caught her scent not long ago and it led us to a pack not far from here so if she's really there then we'll stay where ever she wants to live I suppose."

Thought
Speech
Others
Companion