Advanced Hunter (60)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Virgil

Pride - HomoromanticPride - Bisexual1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
08-19-2021, 04:01 PM

"speech" "Japanese" thoughts "others"

The plush champagne banner of the dappled fae caught his eye as he tried to slip past, lifting in a smooth motion to signal her intention to stop him. So he did, pivoting on his heels so he was positioned with forelimbs a few scant inches from her hips, his own hind quarters positioned to he was nearly parallel to her own position. "What was it you said? I don't speak your language." she questioned with the tone of a woman who bore a great deal of authority over him, as most of the wolves here did. Mismatched brows pinched together in visible confusion, sea foam optics lingering on the smattered shades of orange and kohl that covered her. He had not been mistaken, that was for certain. Clearing his throat, he opted to take the odd query in stride.

In the thick accent typical of his culture, though he was certainly used to using the common tongue by now, he translated his earlier statement. "I was simply apologizing for disturbing your peace and quiet, miss. I requested that you do not let me interrupt, and ignore me if you wished." he purred with a dip of his slender crown, thick lashes fluttering against his freckled cheeks for a moment. "I had presumed you to be from one of the clans of Nippon, but I appear to have misjudged, please forgive me." he added, dipping his head a little lower as he requested her merciful forgiveness. Only then did those brilliant eyes lift to trace over the soft lines of her form, making note of the sickly sweet scent of estrus that clung to her bodice. "If you desired to learn, I would be more than pleased to offer my services, miss..?" there was no substitute for a skilled tongue, even when threats of war loomed. His was well practiced in many arts, which he would gladly offer up to the rose tinted koi fae.

;DOWN HERE YOU LIVE FOREVER;