Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-19-2021, 04:22 PM

As he made his way down to The Hallows, he thought about Tamsyn. About how she had first joined the Armada, talked off the cliff by his very wife. Had sending a suicidal wolf to her arms been a good thing, because she would be empathic, or a bad thing, because it would stir up old hurts? He tried not to think too hard on Deathbelle, and the hurt he had caused her. He Sent her to the Hallows to give her a new lease on her life, But Tamsyn, his old friend, had sent him a scathing message. Tamsyn, who had known Zee and was likely beyond mad that he had hurt Zee again somehow. Zee, who had saved her from suicide. Zee, who had forced the Warlord to let her go, go to the Hallows and start her own family. Zee... who he most definitely should have told Tamsyn was alive by now...
Should he tell her how his wife was struggling to reconnect in the Armada, barely eating? She needed an old friend to help her. He was sure of that, but his timing was always the worst thing in the world.

No doubt, Tamsyn was about to tell him in no uncertain terms how badly he had hurt herself, Deathbelle, and Zee. All wolves he was supposed to care deeply for. It was a long enough walk for him to truly stew on all the ways the Warlord had hurt those he cared about. How… truly blinding and painful love was. How it seemed to warp and change those around him. He thought of Zee, curled up in her little crook, too afraid to give him her heart. Right now, I need my friend, not my husband…

“Tamsyn.” He said as he found her drunken face at the border, at a loss at where to start.

"Speech"