Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-19-2021, 05:13 PM

“Someone stole her and staged the death, but Tamsyn? They hurt her. She’s really fragile, she’s not gaining weight, she’s withdrawn. I don’t know how to help her. But you're right, I should have told you.” He agreed, calm to her angry storm. Knowing he deserved the angry words rolling off her lips.

She raised a paw to hit him, and he did nothing to stop it. Tamsyn, who he had deliberately hurt, pushed away from him. She was his friend, and he owed her the world. Instead, he had lashed out at her. She deserved a little lashing herself.

Her words continued on, telling him what he already knew, that he had hurt Zee so many times. I need my friend, not my husband… he lowered his head. Knowing the words wouldn’t hurt so much if they weren’t so true. “Your friendship should have been good enough, Tamsyn. What you went through to save me…”

“Tamsyn!” he said as she started walking away. “I don’t deserve any of you, I know that! But doesn't she deserve you?” He said, not knowing if his relationship with Zee would ever be repaired, but knowing he owed her absolute celibacy until she decided. Deathbelle… appearing at his borders, begging for his love or her death.... Why, why?

"Speech"