Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-19-2021, 05:49 PM

“What was I supposed to do Tamsyn! She came back from the dead! he shot back, his own temper rising. He got it, he truly did. He had hurt them, but wolves didn’t just come back from the dead! He did not cheat on his Wife, that was not who he was. That was why had pushed Tamsyn away when she had helped him. Because that loss was too fresh, too new. Because Zee deserved better then for him to fall into the first pair of arms that held him.

“Would you have had me stay with Deathbelle, and it be Zee who is broken and crying now? How am I supposed to fix this Tamsyn! How am I supposed to let everyone I love be happy. If there was a way, I would take it. I would take it, and give up the Armada, and what I built, if it left those I loved happy, dammit!!’ He snarled, ignoring the tears streaming down his face. He had intended to be cool and collected. To take her abuse, and see where he stood. But dammit it hurt. It so truly hurt. “I pushed you away because I was volatile and hurting those around me, because you found love and I knew I would taint it. if I hadn’t known i’d hurt you too, I never would have let you leave. All I’ve ever wanted was for those I loved to be happy, Tamsyn.”

"Speech"