gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Acacia
08-19-2021, 05:53 PM

"Siren," he repeated her name in a low, sensuous rumble as his pads stroked her cheek. The giant's dark, shark-like eyes bore into her own multi-hued orbs and he was lost within them. She was so absolutely stunning. More so than any woman that he'd ever seen alive or dead. When she asked his own name in turn, he almost gave it to her. Instead, his maw split into a grin and he purred, "Tiberius." Tiberius was the name of a well known river spirit from tales and fables. A story that he'd heard as a pup and a name that he'd heard on the lips of pirates and sailors alike. He hoped that this beauty before him knew the name as well.

The giant's tongue slid through Siren's maw, tasting the saccharin sweetness of her. There was a massive tightness in his belly and he had to fight himself to keep from slamming her delicate frame down on the moss covered rocks and taking her right now. He would be patient. He would savor her sweetness. He would woo her, ensnare her. She would come to him willingly by the time that he was finished with her.

With a low, growling groan, Oxx pulled back from the kiss, but he didn't go far. The 'river god' continued to stare into the pink and blue eyes of the fairy fae. His paw continued to slowly stroke her jawline. He had to leave or he risked losing the game. He risked ruining the experience that he was slowly building with this sweet, delicate woman. "When I call for you again... will you come to me?" He questioned her as he began to back away towards the river that had brought him to her. Not 'if' I call for you again; 'when.' He would find her wherever she went and eventually, he would have her.

It was a good thing that the behemoth waded backwards into the water, for he was rather... excited. Just the thought of having the golden fae laid out beneath him was enough to drive him mad. "Listen for my call, oh fairy maid." He begged before turning and making his way back downstream and out of sight.

"Speech"

Oxx is insanely mature and is prone to
violence,
sexual acts
and degradation of women.
Please don't read his threads.