An icon representing the specialty Unarmed Unarmed

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Critical Attack!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipUnderachieverAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Lighting McQueen1KPride - Pansexual
08-19-2021, 07:05 PM
Kaija didn't have time to stop and feel disappointed in herself. She did fear disappointing her siblings, but she was too present-focused to dwell on such things for long. She didn't really look ahead in the way some people tended to, instead looking to her future with a sense of childlike curiosity and wonder. Oh, the things she could do, the places she could visit! It seemed more appealing every time she considered it, but she knew she'd have to deliberate a bit more before she made up her mind. The last thing she wanted to do was upset her mom or her siblings. She was selfish, but not that selfish, and she really loved them and cared how they felt about things. Not that she was always great at showing it.

"Eh, well, life's not all about that stuff. Life's short, right? Or at least that's what they say. We gotta enjoy it while we can," Kaija said with a dry laugh. It didn't seem short, it seemed limitless, even if she knew it wasn't. The vast stretch of time between even herself and her father seemed too huge for her to grasp, and he wasn't even the oldest wolf she'd ever met! "My mom's normal sized, I think. My dad's a lot bigger. About as big as me." Kaija could sense that Ophie seemed a little sad talking about her family. Maybe not this second, but before, when she'd talked about training and it being too much. "You hungry at all? Maybe we could find something to eat out here. Or explore a bit more before I go back home?" Kaija grinned too again, looking hopeful at the prospect of some fun company. She liked Ophie, really - and she didn't see her as any less because of her size or shortcomings. All that stuff was overrated, she really believed that.