Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-19-2021, 07:30 PM

He stared at Tamsyn, at the dark, familiar wolf before him. Wondering if what she said was true. Would he keep hold of everything so tight until he broke it? Stared at the anger in her burning mossy eyes. “I am so sorry Tamsyn. I am more sorry than I can ever say for pushing you away, for letting any part of me hurt you. And I am glad, glad that you found love somewhere else, found someone that will hold you tight and love you. You deserve it, and I am sorry.” He said, knowing those words would never be enough.

As for Asla and Briar, of course he had… hadn’t he?

“I want to be better, Tamsyn. I just wish I knew how.” he shook his head, frustrated at all the paths that had led him here. Frustrated at the fissures between himself and those he loved. “Your boy has proved an extensive understanding of patrols, broadened his fighting abilities - he bested me in a spar, in fact. He’s going to be one the greatest warriors in these lands, and he had your heart. I hope he takes the best of all of us, Tamsyn.” he said, letting her distract him if just for a moment of all the wrongs he had done.

"Speech"