Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-19-2021, 08:18 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2021, 08:20 PM by Sirius. Edited 1 time in total.)

The Warlord grimaced, knowing she was right. “I’d say fixating is my number one issue...” he agreed. A trait that had perhaps a lot to do with the trouble he always seemed to find himself in. “But I do want to find a way to keep those I love happy. all of them.” he said softly. “As an alpha, it's my duty to find a way, even if I seem to so often find the wrong ones. I can’t and won’t just stop caring. But… yes. I hang on too tight.” he agreed. “I’m working on it.”

Tamsyn wished to know more about Art, and he considered what the boy had been getting up to. “The programme had been intended as a way to form bonds with other young prospects in other packs, but that side of things fell through. So, instead I've been running patrols with him, practising his fighting. Taught him how to make a trade deal, and we’ve also been dealing with the sudden and disastrous loss of our winter supplies. So he’s been running inventory, and helping clean what we can after the flooding. That’s been a good lesson in logistics, and facing a disaster calmly. He’s also gotten very close to Briar. Err…” he glanced over at Tamsyn, and cleared his throat. “I hadn’t realised how close until I caught them together making like rabbits. Of which I’ve made it very clear they are not to continue in such acts until they are no longer yearlings…. No doubt you’ll wish to add your own two cents in regards to that when you see him.”

"Speech"