Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-19-2021, 09:18 PM

The Warlord's look of incredulity grew at Tamsyn words. Perhaps it was because she had the son in this situation, and not the female, but still. A developing body was not ready for sex, at least as far as he understood things. “Granted, i’m not a healer, but i’ve been told in the past that sex in a developing body is generally a mistake. Perhaps I’m wrong about such things, but I’m not willing to take that risk with my daughter. She will no doubt have many years to grow and explore… after her body has finished maturing.” he said softly. Tamsyn seemed.. Marginally less grumpy at him now, and he eased himself down slowly onto his rump. Even if he was talking about the rather uncomfortable discussion of his childs sex life.

“Art will be returning to you soon, Winter doesn't feel far off” which was still bad news in regards to their supplies. “Briar will reach adulthood a few seasons after that…” he trailed off, looking down at an open paw. “She used to fit right here, in my paw pad.” he said softly, sadness filling his eyes again. “I imagine once she hits two, she will request permission to leave me and join the Hallows.” he closed his pawpad. “Our packs will be tied through them. If she decides to have children, I won't miss them for the world. It would be easier if you did not hate me, Tamsyn, I would like to be a good grandpa beside the grandmother you might one day be.”

"Speech"