Expert Healer (130)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
08-20-2021, 12:53 AM
She liked the feel of the lady’s coat. Her fur was soft to the touch, silky beneath her paws. Her pads were callused and tough, showing the life of a wolf that worked and travelled instead of laying about in the sun all day every day. It was these little things that told a story, painted a picture of people different from what she knew. Any ladies she had encountered whilst a slave were the type to keep their nose in the air and their paws off the ground.

She ran her thumb over the pad again, and wondered if the rough treatment of them ever hurt. “If you're interested, My Lady, I could make you a treatment out of seaweed to soak your paws into, it would feel wonderful” she promised, still gently circling, circling, circling slow motions across that lovely pad.

Her Lady mentioned the cold, and Lia nodded her head “I prefer warmer myself, it wasn’t very pleasant in that Northern Cave” she admitted. “The Hallows sounds perfect in so many ways.” It was becoming her perfect dream.

She tilted her head towards Briar as the Lady spoke of her skills in pleasuring. It was truth - she had been trained, but her last masters, the Marauders, had not been interested in anything gentle or that required her commitment. She knew that was not the type of loving Briar was speaking of. “If you would like, My Lady, I could show you?” she said, running her paw back p the lady’s leg, running it gently across her side near her stomach.

"Speech"
[Image: 2f7uv49.png]