size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
08-20-2021, 11:48 AM

Serenity still held that same, content grin while Lillith thanked her, a small nod of her head in response. She asked if she thought that Roman liked her, and Serenity chuckled in response, "I haven't had a guy come bring me breakfast in bed. So I would think so." She was completely for Lillith experimenting with more options, and she was completely okay with her wanting to stay more attached to Roman. Of course she was sure that the boy had both their father and their brother breathing down his neck, and she would be doing the same if she wasn't so chill. She would be right there behind the men of their family though if Roman ever did something to hurt Lillith, physically or mentally. He should have been terrified of stepping out of line if he wasn't. Serenity didn't think they had much to worry about though, at least not right now while the two of them weren't really even far into whatever relationship, friendship as Lillith had said.

"Did you have anything else in mind today?" She asked, after all she had told Lillith she would show her the secret spot and then they could do whatever she wanted. She didn't mind, she was usually perched up here all day doing nothing when she wasn't attending to duties.

"Serenity"