gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Acacia
08-20-2021, 05:24 PM

From the ocean she came, just like the spirit that she was named after. Just like the spirit that she believed him to be. The moment that Oxx spied her pallid form among the gentle waves, he waded out until the water touched his white spattered chest. She actually came just like he had asked her to. Oxx had to give himself a pat on the back for that. His powers of persuasion won out. He'd been enticing enough to make the beauty want to meet him again.

Oxx guided Siren onto the beach then moved to stand before her. Both of their bodies dripped sea water and Oxx found it rather humorous. Two sea spirits, face to face. "I searched for you," the giant purred. "I'd almost given up, but the ocean brought your scent to me." The giant reached out with one paw, brushing a lock of wet, golden hair away from Siren's face. He then used that same paw to cup her cheek, guiding her muzzle upwards before he claimed it with his own maw.

A low rumble reverberated through the brutes chest as he pulled his lips back just enough to speak. "I need you to bend to my will, Siren." The lust was rising within him. Since their last meeting, all of his dreams had been of the caramel and cream beauty before him. Now they were here again on this expanse of beach that was just as black as the imposters heart. He wanted her and he would have her.

"Speech"

Oxx is insanely mature and is prone to
violence,
sexual acts
and degradation of women.
Please don't read his threads.