size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - PansexualPride - Demisexual
08-20-2021, 05:43 PM

Just because his father was right didn't mean Emile wasn't still angry, still hurting, deeply, deeply hurting. In fact, it somehow made it worse. The guilt felt so heavy that he would be crushed under its weight, he wanted to cry out, ask how his father couldn't see how much he'd been struggling but it was true he'd been avoiding them all, it was in a sense his own fault. He couldn't meet his father's gaze again, dropping to his paws. But the mention again that he was being left behind, that he was the only one still tripping made the anger flare up again. He grit his teeth, the tears that had been hot at the corner of his eyes finally running over. "Dddddo you think- think- think I wantedddddd to get st-st-stuck?" He wanted so desperately to be able to scream out everything that had held him in lock while his family left him behind but his stumbling tongue was just one more thing that kept him from being able to even express himself.

But as his father added another question and the boy felt fear flare through him, his lifted his gaze then, mouth dropping slightly. In his state he didn't see or hear the hurt in his father's question, only wondered if that's what he... Was that what his father wanted? "N-N... no!" His tone was soft, green eyes wide with fear, all the abandonment he'd felt rushing over him. "N-nnnno. I don't wannnnnt to leave! I wannnnt everyone-one-one-one else to stop leaving!"

"Speech"

Art by Sigath
[Image: 6UZMUzp.png]

Art by Sigath

Warning: Emile's threads may be potentially triggering as he is suffering from extreme mental duress, his threads may include themes of suicidal ideation and physical and emotional self harm. Please take care of yourself and thread at your own discretion.
Emile has a ring of jagged scars around his right eye from the events of the ooze, most of his art do not show this. His profile has been updated to reflect this.

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.