Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Joe

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Hit!
08-20-2021, 06:51 PM
Ah, yep, there it was! The passive threat of bodily harm if he were to hurt Lillith. Serenity was indeed one of the silver and snow fae's sisters. A crooked grin split his lips as he breathed a low chuckle and rolled his eyes. "Are all you Adravendis so overbearing with one another, or is it just with Lil?" he asked back with a touch of sarcasm, razzing Serenity back as much as she was teasing him. He just hoped she could take it as good as she gave it—actually, he hoped she could give it a little better. Romulus spoke sarcasm fluently, and he didn't want her to get the wrong impression from his sense of humor.

"Romulus. You can call me Roman." He dipped his head back to her in return. He glanced over to Serenity to really take her in for a brief moment. She had pretty eyes—it seemed all the Adravendi wolves had unique eyes—but the emblazoned rubies set in Lillith's lovely face still held the top spot in his mind. "So did you really run all the way out here from the castle just to threaten me? Boy, you must really think I've got something scandalous going on with your sister," he asked with a laugh under his breath.

"Romulus Armada"