An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
08-20-2021, 07:37 PM
Duchess joined him without hesitation, starting to dig the pit that would make their trap for the kill. It would definitely make it easy for both of them to take a kill, her being pregnant and him taking most of the work load. Even if she just helped him with the trap and went her merry way, that was fine with her. She would have done something good today she supposed.

He was definitely a lot quicker than her, but that was mostly because of their size differences. She tried to work a little more eagerly so he wouldn't be digging the whole pit himself, but he was going to do that anyway without her. She wasn't as self conscious as most, at least about being in the way and slowing them down.

She didn't really take offense to his words or his tone, but internally it did strike a nerve. She didn't expect Indigo, if he was the only singular wolf caring for her like she wanted, to struggle day and night to care for her while she propped her feet up. "I have others, yes." She didn't want to just spill all kinds of information about the band, though being in a band was more open than a pack. "But I can take care of myself." She smiled, not showing any signs of ill will or like he had hurt her feelings. She continued to dig the length of the pit before digging down.

"Duchess"
Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.