An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
08-21-2021, 09:31 AM
[Image: WMDlShH.png]

Visitors from Ashen weren't all that common, as far as Ophie could tell. There was nothing wrong with the packs relations, it was probably just a matter of everyone keeping to themselves as winter approached, sometimes she couldn't help but wonder if things would ever grow sour between the two packs. Their borders were pressed so close together, with their scents intermingled it was sometimes hard to differentiate one from the other; it was hard to imagine a reality in which they weren't allies. But what if? What would they do then? Ophie struggled to imagine such a bleak future and truly hoped it would never come to pass.

As if following that line of thought, Ophie noticed a strange figure weaving through the long grass. Her pelt was dappled with purples and pinks, a twilight blend which had her standing out as bright and clear amongst the sea of browns and greens. She pressed herself deeper into her mucky puddle, looking more like a tubby-tortoise than a wolf as she continued to watch the girl roam. It seemed as though the Ashen girl had not spotted her, it would've been easy to just remain still and hide. Like she didn't even exist, but Ophie was a lonely girl at heart. Some attention was better than none, right?

She clambered to her paws, strands of grass poking out from the tangles of her fur as she plodded over, leaving wide set paw prints in her wake. What was she even supposed to say? Hi didn't feel like it would cut it, for some reason. And now she was overthinking it, getting all nervous as her tail began to twitch.

" Um...Hello? Are you from Ashen?" The words spilled from her lips, inelegant and a little garbled.

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]