An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
08-21-2021, 09:59 AM
Hattori shot her a side glance, wondering what she wanted. Her attempt at small talk was a little deeper than most, no idle comments about the weather or the approaching winter, instead she simply pointed out that she'd seen him before at the festival. There had been so many wolves present it was hard to recall all their names and faces, it took the Shogun longer than he would have liked to finally dig up his old memories and sure enough she'd been there, standing alongside one of Sirius' older sons. He turned to face her properly and offered a solemn nod.

"I am." And then he pursed his lips, the silver of his eyes seemingly orange thanks to the reflection of the surrounding trees and their leaves. It felt double-edged, even though she couldn't know how far from home he truly was. "I would not say so. The journey is not long if you use the archipelago to cross."

The festival had taken place on the mainland, but the islands were large enough and spread far apart for his path to be fairly self-explanatory, even to someone who did not know the lay of the land.

"Where are you from?" He had his suspicions but sought a confirmation.

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]