An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
08-21-2021, 10:30 AM
He mentioned that the journey wasn't too bad if he used the islands to cross. "I had seen Obsidian Beach from the shores, I didn't know you could get to Auster from there though." Ikagi had given her a quick tour but they didn't actually wander the islands of the Archipelago. She didn't want to extend her stay and make herself too comfortable.

He asked where she was from and she almost returned with a joking manner, "Well, originally south of here." She offered a gentle smile as well, though she was sure he wasn't asking about where she was born. "I was part of The Hallows for a bit, but now I travel with a band. We are camped closer to the Armada than Ashen for now." Her tone turned a little more down as she spoke of the Armada. And maybe she was coming to realize that Indigo had put them so close to the Armada to be with Aslatiel. In fact, she was probably starting to get lost in her thoughts, happy just a few seconds ago to a lot more stale in her expression. She tended to be more flat in general, or at least now a days.

"Duchess"
Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.