Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
08-21-2021, 05:34 PM

To Modesty, who had spent most of the first year of her life sheltered at the Shrine, Obi grooming each of her litter mates dutifully daily and fingering scented oils through their fur as required, it was inconceivable that perhaps, not everyone had the same high standards of hygiene. She was utterly delighted when the shorter wolf stood, adorably round with muddy water streaming down her sides and grass laced through her tangled coat like some sort of strange regalia, made her presence known. Her tail waved in wide archs behind her and her eyes squinted with the width of her smile.

There was a small bounce in her step as she moved in closer, her lips twitched once or twice before she spoke, she was unaccustomed to using her voice outside of prayer, and hadn’t had much practice at social interactions before now. "I AM!" she accidentally shouted, cringing visibly as she did so. Try again… She’d need to be able to talk to people if she was going to save them. "Sorry, I-uh, don’t get out much? I’m Modesty.". She spoke softer now, her whole back end waving with the force of her wagging tail. "What were you doing? Can I try it too?!" It sure looked like a lotta fun.

heard you’re new in town