Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
08-21-2021, 06:01 PM

You can take my heart, you can take my breath
When you pry it from my cold, dead chest

It irritated Viper as Aliana went from submissive to relaxed, and her apology almost went unheard. None of her words meant anything to Viper, especially while she was nearly blindly rageful. She didn't see this as a Chimera problem, she saw this as an Aliana problem. She didn't feel like she had to settle anything with Chimera and instead with Aliana. She didn't really have an issue with Chimera sleeping with other women, slaves or not, as long as she was the most important woman in his life. Which wasn't exactly true, Siren was.

Aliana turned her back on Viper which, yeah wasn't the best of ideas. But it wasn't what set Viper off. Viper would have went after her either way and didn't intentionally take any advantage for Aliana's back towards her. She thrust forward outside of the den, leaping up in attempt to come down on the center of Aliana's withers with her front paws, her back legs straying along Aliana's right hip and her back paws wanting to find the ground. Her jaw opened wide to come down as well and aim to grab hold of the back of her scruff. But she was mostly just trying to push her down into the dirt rather than rip her to shreds.

Walk "Talk"

Viper vs Aliana for Dominance
Round 1/?

Size: Small
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Tusk armor
Defensive Battle Accessory: Chain mail
Companion 1: Tibetan Mastiff, Male - Battle
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Hunter
Specialty: Cooperative

OOC: