An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
08-21-2021, 07:27 PM
Oki's on the other side of the border being a lil shit

Kuroki hadn't heard much about Abaven, except that it was home to some distant branch of his family. In his mind the concept was rather small and contained, limited to the fair few wolves that called Ashen their home and he was cool with it. Kept things nice and simple, meant he didn't have to gather too many birthday presents. But he knew of the sprawling legacy of both the Klein and Abraxas families, dotted all about Boreas in a tangled mess he had little interesting in trying to figure out for himself. And none of that accounted for all the wolves back in Nippon, relatives he probably wouldn't meet unless they happened to make their way to Kuroki's neck of the woods.

And that was fine too, from what he'd heard not all of them were wolves worth meeting. Funny how even blood wasn't thick enough to make people get along.

He wandered along the riverside, eyes barely visible against the dark of his face as his pale nose assessed the various scents lingering on the breeze. There were folks nearby and no doubt they'd take at least some offence to his lurking, but the way he saw it he'd done nothing wrong. He was right where an outsider was supposed to be, his paws firmly planted on no man's land.

[Image: jCtsUWy.gif]