An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
08-21-2021, 07:56 PM

Hanako snorted, dropping the ladylike façade for just a moment. "Not that I know of. Shame though, no doubt he'd find you a delight."

She wasn't even sure if she had any other family to speak of other than her parents, it didn't bother her much, since they couldn't have loved her all that much in return if they'd given her away just like that. Without a fight, from what she'd been told. The Fatalis' were the closest thing she'd ever had to a family, treating her right regardless of their recent disagreement.  Some distant and reasonable part of her knew she deserved worse than a slap on the wrist and out of love she was sparred of any real punishment that would do lasting harm to her ego. Sirius was so good to her, it was why she had to do this, to dance to his tune for both his and Azure's sake.

Sedna sobered up, a knowing gleam settled in her gaze as she explained the nature of what she was offering Hanako. From the scent alone she could tell she was speaking the truth, it smelled far from palatable, but these sorts of things rarely did. Oh the things she did for love. She watched the opossum work, the gravity of the healers words making her think, dwell on the implications of it all. Thoughts that were almost as bitter as the medicine itself.

"Mm, it shouldn't come to that if you're half as good as I think you are." It was easier to flit back to heartfelt banter then worry about the details. As long as she followed Sedna's instructions all would be well, right? If nothing they had time to kill before the concoction was cool enough to drink. "How bad are we speaking though? Am I gonna be den bound?" Hanako loathed the thought of dealing with any discomfort, least of all the belly kind.

[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]