An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
08-21-2021, 09:08 PM

Hanako wrinkled the pale of her nose at the thought of cramps., it was a word no woman liked to hear. But much better than the alternative, with its myriad of horrible side effects and implications. It made her wonder how people got accidentally pregnant, did they simply not care to take precautions or were they simply not available to them?  Hanako batted those thoughts away with a swish of her tail, she didn't care what mistakes other people made and she was determined to not be like them. She was fairly laid back with most things, bone idle at worst, but she was determined to keep on top of this. Cramps and nasty taste or not she'd make do...and maybe milk it for a bit of sympathy, if she could get away with it.

Regardless, taking it whenever she needed it seemed to be the right course of action. She'd no doubt be seeing more of Sedna from here on out, which was a good thing either way in Hanako's opinion. The less time she spent with stuffy warriors the better.

"Mm, thank you. I owe you one, for this and your discretion." She'd left the former unspoken till now, but it felt like a good enough time as any to point it out. Just so they were clear. "Really though, how have you been? I haven't been around much but...you don't have an excuse, you barely leave your den. "
[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]