size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
08-21-2021, 09:10 PM

Thundering paws stampeded towards Bowen as she waited at the border and the girl rose to her paws, ready for whoever came her way. Before she even saw Tamsyn, Bo heard her voice. The tiny fae rose to her paws, her body quivering with emotion. Anticipation, fear, joy. "Mom?" Bowen said aloud, trying to find her voice, then when the obsidian form of her mother rushed into view, Bowen literally bounced on her paws before rushing into the woman's embrace. "Mom!" The cream and russet fae's voice cracked with emotion as she buried her face into the chest of the mother that she thought she would never see again.

Tears filled Bowen's viridian gaze and spilled over. She wanted to release all of the pent up emotion. She wanted to tell her mom about all of the horrible things that had happened to her and how hard her life had been all this time, but she didn't. There would be time for that later. For now, Bowen basked in the joy that she felt at finally being home and seeing her mother again.

Tamsyn asked where Bowen had been and the tears rushed forth anew. The girl shook her head, raising one foreleg to wipe the moisture from her face. "I went after one of the alpacas and got lost. Then I was stolen..." She didn't want to remember all of that now. Bowen pressed her cheek hard into her mother's loving paw and a soft whine left her. "I wanted to come home this whole time, but I couldn't. They wouldn't let me." Green eyes opening again, she finally noticed the scar on her mother's face. Lifting her left foreleg, Bowen gently touched the scars on her mother's cheek with pink pawpads. "Mom, what happened?" Her brow furrowed in concern. She'd obviously missed a lot.

"Bowen"
[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]