gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Pride - Demisexual
08-21-2021, 09:12 PM
Aslatiel's laughter made her face flush even hotter and she shifted a little under the smaller woman's stunning gaze. She really had no idea how inexperienced with the world she was until she was able to leave Incindium's borders. Seeing the world even just in their trip here had opened her eyes to so many new things and getting to know someone like Asla who was in such a different walk of life had exposed her to even more. The idea of kissing or relationships or anything else in that realm had never even crossed her mind because she had been so utterly fixated on just keeping herself alive. Now that she was recovering and she was able to relax and enjoy things it allowed other possibilities to bloom, things that were more frivolous and pleasurable.

Amber eyes shifted to meet Aslatiel's again as she spoke, seeing the mischievous look in her expression and the grin she offered. Her suggestion made Chrystelle's eyes widen with shock and she opened her mouth to deny the offer. She was Ocean's partner in some shape or form and the thought of kissing her seemed like it should be wrong, but that denial never left her lips. She stared at Asla dumbfounded for a moment, unable to catch her breath, but for once it had nothing to do with the lingering side effects of her illness. This time it was from her nervous, pounding heart that felt like it might beat right out of her chest. "I... I'd like that," she breathed as her ears fell back against her skull, hearing herself say these words and not really believing that she was actually bold enough to say them. It felt like they should be coming from someone else's mouth, but it was most certainly her voice and Asla's galactic gaze was certainly fixed on her.

Chrystelle