gems
size
Small
build
Light
player

Pride - Bisexual
08-21-2021, 11:49 PM

Her ears flicked uncertainly as he insisted how she would just have to stay with him and help protect him too. She couldn't possibly dream of protecting him, no matter how much stronger she had gotten. Just the walk to Auster had worn her down to what felt like nothing. She wasn't like him. He was big and strong and could fight and hunt so well. But hearing that little break in his voice and the emotion he tried to hide in his gaze she desperately wanted to be able to. With everything that he had done for her and how much he supported her in everything she wanted to be able to do things for him. Even though her doubt till ran so high she made herself give him a small nod in agreement. At the very least she could agree to always be with him. Even if she couldn't protect him she could at least keep him company and love him and hopefully that was enough.

Her eyes closed as well, leaning into his touch as the side of his muzzle brushed hers, making her heart skip and her ears fold back again. His words eased the pain in her chest, but put a whole different kind of ache in its place, a feeling that made her eyes squeeze tighter as it squeezed at her throat and overwhelmed her. "I love you too, Balthier," she said softly. "We can't fix anything now, but... You make it better. You make me happy." Even just being with him helped. When she was alone everything felt like it was crumbling in on her, but with him she had something to cling to so she could keep her head above water. But doing some things with him made her heart skip beats and swept her away from her worries. "Balthier... Will you kiss me?" she asked quietly, brushing the side of her slender muzzle against his, her breath already caught in her chest with the anticipation of it.

"Azzurra"