size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
08-22-2021, 01:02 AM

Oh yes, the yearling was very brave and strong indeed, he chuckled again, this time a bit more genuine. Young though Mojito might be his early fatherhood had given him a bit of a soft spot for young wolves, not that he hadn't already been fond of pups... They rarely looked at him as of he were any different and when they did it was often more of a fascination than the disgust he'd been raised around. Children were not born with any notion of real differences. It probably also helped that the amusing diversion was at least, actually distracting him, though not for long...

The unknown yearling asked if he wanted to talk about it and Mojito sighed, glancing back at the tree and the patch of bark he'd stripped away, he didn't know what he wanted. Taking his emotions out on the tree hadn't really helped much but the boy was a stranger, and one from a pack he did not know at that. Though that was not hard, He'd hardly ventured beyond the Empire's borders.

"I guess I uh... " His voice faltered slightly, feeling the emotion settling back over him like a shroud. "I'm pretty sure I fu- I messed up my only real friendship." God nope, saying it out loud only made that feel more real! Mojito tipped his head back, trying not to start crying all over again. He blinked rapidly, voice still straining not to break as he tried to shift gears: "What are you doing out here?"

"Speech"

Image by Ulfeid3
[Image: Gdfwv08.png]
Mo's daughter Satira is free to cash his threads as she sees fit.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.