Beginner Fighter (0)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze Participant
08-22-2021, 01:15 AM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2021, 01:15 AM by senryū. Edited 2 times in total.)

Sen followed the line of sight from Mo to the beaten up tree. That looked like some good therapy right there. He supposed he must have interrupted, though it had looked more like he was leaning on the tree then attacking it when Ru had walked by. Probably a good thing. If he’d seen a ghost tearing apart a tree, he probably wouldn’t have looked back long enough to realise that this ‘ghost’ wasn’t actually so bad.

The stranger looked back at him, and even oblivious Ru could hear the emotion in his voice when he spoke. “Oh, man” the Abaven wolf said. “That uh, that really sucks man” he said, scuffing a paw in the dirt for a moment. “Look. I’m going to come in for a hug, okay? So don’t go all incorporeal on me.” He warned before going forward to pull the man into an awkward hug. He wasn’t much of a hugger himself, but it seemed like the right thing to do. “Anyway. They weren’t your only friend, okay. Look, you have me too, you know? So, uh. What's your name, anyway?”

"Senryū Cavaliere-Klein"
[Image: MKb4sWY.png]