ardent

Can You Catch The Fog?

Keita

gems
size
build
player
08-06-2013, 06:16 PM

She wondered if she might have upset him for her lack of reaction towards him. She just simply did not see why she must show him he had full control. Both knew very well who owned these lands, who had claimed her, and who was alpha. There just seemed to be no reason to reinstate that. ?Such enormous self assurance, for such a little lady,? He replied with a soft chuckle. She watched him for a moment before replying. " Self assurance? No, it simply is i do not know who i am." She answered back honestly. She sat her haunches down with tail delicately wrapped over her paws.

?Do you really feel the need for questioning? Have you no faith in me, madam ?fog??? With that a small smirk pulled at her lips and she looked away to stare out over the land. Soon it would warm here and she wondered what summer would look like here. "If I don?t then who will hmm?" She answered his question. She had noticed from the very start her accent was very different and heavy compared to him and others. Another key that she might not be from here. She stored that small fact in the back of her mind. One day she would find out who she was and where she came from. Others were so lucky to have their memories, to know their families, where they came from, to know who they were. She wasn?t even sure what she liked and disliked. She was as neutral has nature, just doing what she had to do to move on. She was glade though that Isardis was here, it have her something else to think about than herself.

His nose was then there on her neck, pure instincts made her pulled her lips back to snarl but she made no noise. She leaned away from him, fixing him with a darning green eye. She would not be easily wooed like others. No, no matter who she might have been, this would not be allowed. She was very prickly when it came to anyone touching her. She didn?t like it, you never knew what they might do to you! But something told her, snarling at the larger male would be a bad idea. She was just left to bear fangs and give a warning. ?You see, fog will come and go, but it leaves no great impressions on the lands or fauna adjacent to it- it is but an ornament, a thing of temporary existence. It has no true wealth or value. Must you speak so poorly of yourself? It hardly seems fair,? Her ears twitched at his words, unsure what to say. She frowned slightly, lips covering her teeth once more. She turned her gaze away from him, body still tensed. "Aye...that is true. It matters not how i see myself.." She muttered out to him.

Speech
Thought
Others