An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
08-22-2021, 03:52 PM

Wisely the wolves of Abaven did not leave Kuroki to his own devices for too long. Out from behind some greenery she emerged,  all tall and leggy, with a nubby tail that didn't reach far beyond her haunches. Though not aggressive her question was fairly pointed, implying that a boy of his age shouldn't be wandering around the world all on his lonesome. Well, his companions were somewhere nearby, and even if they weren't just because Kuroki wasn't supposed to do something didn't mean he wouldn't go ahead and do it anyway. Rules were to be broken, boundaries to be tested, Kuroki needed to know just how far he could push before something had to give.

He pursed his lips at her question, not at all liking the direction she seemed intent on steering this meeting towards. Whatever, it wasn't something Kuroki couldn't handle. When in doubt, be a little shit and pretend you don't speak the common tongue. You'd be surprised how often it worked and he'd never let an opportunity to say something dumb in his second language pass him by.

"I like big butts and I cannot lie." Kuroki tinged his tone with obvious confusion and even titled his head to the side for good measure.

And then another wolf appeared on the scene, so tiny it made little Kitsune look like a giant in comparison.

"Beep boop, tree sky cat." He then said, playing it stone faced serious, though he was only just managing to hold back a rush of laughter. This was just too much, too damn fun.

[Image: jCtsUWy.gif]