Advanced Hunter (60)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Virgil

Pride - HomoromanticPride - Bisexual1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
08-22-2021, 04:07 PM

"speech" "Japanese" thoughts "others"

Absentminded disinterest permeated her dismissal of his apology, "It's fine, easy mistake to make." she said simply, to which he offered an ever so slight dip of his head in acknowledgement of her generous oversight on his error. When his veiled attempt at coercing her to reveal her name was resolutely ignored, he opted not to push the matter further. If she wasn't interested in a lowly servant knowing her name, so be it. She bore all the subtle cues of a pampered noble, all elegant curves and lithe musculature, and not a hint of damage yet done to her artfully mottled bodice. Her disinterested demeanour and casual posture spoke volumes about the status she bore around here, and the implications it held for their interaction. "Ah, thank you for your offer but I'm sure you already have enough on your plate as is. What does Sirius have you doing?" she questioned in a kind, yet thoroughly empty tone. A polite decline, founded in propriety and little else. What followed it was a question borne from idle pleasantry, the machinations of old habits ingrained throughout her upbringing. He knew the tone well, but hardly found himself bothered by it anymore. He'd hung from the arm of many nobles and high born, he knew the drill and he didn't much mind falling into the rhythm.

Dark banner swept gently across slim heels before half tucking between his thighs once more. "I have been handed over by the Warlord to the princess, Ophelia, to act as her handmaid and trainer for the next season or so." he replied, ensuring he placed the proper respect, bordering on reverence, in his tone for the actions of his masters. He would not return the question, and speak above his means, and instead lifted his gaze to watch the flames crackle for a few moments. "Whenever there is a free moment my tasks are also to aid in replacing the lost stocks of food for winter, though I admit thus far I haven't contributed my worth to the degree many others might accept." sea foam gaze flicked over to the fae, absently wondering if she had been affixed with a similar task but not eager to voice his query.

;DOWN HERE YOU LIVE FOREVER;