size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
08-23-2021, 12:51 AM

If anything, the silver cross fox looked even more amused by Marigold's clear annoyance of his playing the victim, the wry smirk on his pointed muzzle creeping into a full grin. His eyes never strayed from her while she sought shelter from between Briar's legs, but when Marigold began to tell the wolves what he had actually said, then the fox's expression dropped. His eyes went wide and ears flopped to his head as panic overtook his face. Nervous bourbon eyes looked up between Briar and Artorias as an innocuous grin replaced his cocky one and he raised his paws as if to settle them down. "Whoa, hey now! Can you blame me? I mean, yes, maybe I was a little... direct, but come on, look at her!" He gestured broadly to Marigold. "She's a fox! Er, literally! And I mean that figuratively too. She's gorgeous! Isn't that the highest form of compliment I could offer her?" He looked down to Marigold again, looking positively indignant.

Artorias couldn't help but burst out laughing now when Marigold explained what the tod had actually said to her, and how he shamelessly defended his words. The fox seemed to take notice of the wolves' positive reactions and waved a paw up to them while looking right at Marigold. "See? Even the wolves thought it was funny at least! I was just trying to make you feel pretty or make you laugh, whichever worked." The fox huffed again, then looked up to Briar when she asked his name. A roguish smile split his lips and he gave a dramatic bow to the young fae. "Argent's the name! A pleasure to make your acquaintance, fair lady wolf!" He glanced up to Artorias next. "And that of your strapping boyfriend here as well! What may a humble fox call you fine apex predators?"

Artorias lifted a blue-furred paw to his chest and replied, "I'm Artorias Carpathius." He gestured to Briar next. "This is Briar Fatalis, my girlfriend, as you accurately predicted." Argent laughed and clapped his tiny paws together. "Ah, I knew it! I could sense the young love from here! I'm something of a Casanova myself, you know." He gave Marigold a sideways grin and a wink. Again, Artorias laughed at Argent's brazen flirtatiousness and confidence. "I like this fox," he said to Briar with a wide grin and a playful gleam in his eyes. "I might not eat him after all." All in jest, of course, but Argent seemed to have a similar sense of dry humor to that of the young brute.

"Artorias" | "Corbin" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.