Expert Healer (145)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
08-23-2021, 01:45 AM
Well, that sounded like a fairly unambitious start. That was good news for Lia, who was still overwhelmed with the idea of learning to fight in the first place. “Limber, I can do limber” she agreed. Quarking a light smile at him as she stepped forward in the ring. She slowly imitated Art’s stretches, before adding a few spins to it, twisting herself around and showing her limber and graceful body. She found herself…. Oddly… enjoying a moment of showing off. The moment she realised what she was doing, she stopped, and brought her body back to its normal state. Not calling attention to yourself was one of the first and most important rules as a slave. She had barely been owned by Art for any time at all, could he really be changing her so much already?

“Should I consider fighting like loving then, My Lord?” she teased him, having decided to take amusement by their abashed approach to things relating to the topic. It was charming, in a way. An indication of their gentler approach. As she watched, Art lowered himself into what she could only assume was a fighting stance, and she watched him with a careful eye. “That sounds straightforward, My Lord. What are these techniques?” she prompted.

Speech
[Image: 2f7uv49.png]