size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
08-23-2021, 02:01 AM

Briar's stunned and amazed reaction had been exactly what he had hoped for! Beaming with pride, Artorias snickered when his beloved girlfriend giggled in a feminine fashion and rewarded him with a kiss, making the young brute hum in surprise, but kiss her back just as eagerly. His tail was also wagging by the time their lips parted, gazing at Briar with nothing short of happiness and love while she made her way over to her own personal spa, her wagging tail almost enough to make him laugh at how adorable she looked when she was overjoyed. He lingered behind for a beat, unable to keep his eyes from roaming over the curves of her hips while he followed her over to the edge of the spring. He had never been in the pools of heated water before, having only been near them as a pup and being expressly forbidden from going near them by his parents. Gods, how the times had changed... But if Briar's reactions to the hot water were to be believed, they were in for a treat!

Artorias met Briar's gaze with a grin of his own when she asked him to join her. "Absolutely," he replied with a chuckle and stepped into the naturally heated water as well. All at once, soothing warmth surrounded his body, drawing a gasp and then a sigh as the dark-furred wolf practically melted into the water. He waded into the water until he was in up to his shoulders alongside Briar, finding a small natural ledge within the pool to sit on. "Gods, this feels good..." he said with a sigh as the stress melted away from his muscles, a content grin on his face. Amber eyes that had been drifting closed suddenly flicked open and a look of remembrance crossed his face. "Oh! Almost forgot!" Shooting Briar a cheeky grin, he padded to the opposite side of the hot spring, where he'd hidden another little surprise behind the ledge.

Once he'd grabbed the bottle he'd tucked away, he turned back around and stepped back to sit beside Briar, taking the bottle of Hallows wine in his paws to present it to her. "I snuck an extra bottle up when Ulric gave me some for your dad," he explained with a devilish wink. "I thought maybe you and I could share it together. I know you feel like you haven't been treated like an adult, and when your dad shared a drink with me he called it 'an important right of passage', so I figured I'd do something to fix that." He gave her a crooked smile, not entirely sure what Briar's thoughts or feelings on alcohol would be, and his only experience having resulted in him getting very drunk, he had a limited point of reference. While he let her consider the wine and his words, Artorias reached out of the hot spring to grab a bar of soap, dipping it into the water and looking at Briar with a sly smirk. "Would you like me to give you a paw with those hard to reach places, my Princess?"

"Artorias" | "Corbin" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.