size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6

The Ooze Participant
08-23-2021, 08:47 AM
She curled against him and Chimera immediately held her closer, defying the pain in his ribs as he held her tight and released the built up emotion within. He held onto her with that familiar protective grasp, his head over hers as he shielded her from the world and showed her the real Chimera. The uncertainties and emotions beneath that were always buried while he was at his full strength. He was laid low, and bore her the purest of his emotions as he softly apologized to the tiny woman. He was sorry for every transgression he made against her.

"Chimera,” She tried to soothe him as she squeezed her arms around him just a little tighter. Siren knew the pain was getting to him, he was never this candid or revealing. He wasn’t weak, he was her protector and she deferred to him in all things. She thought she had done wrong in asking for Dalila but even that gruffness he had shown her had long been forgiven. She was his after all was said and done, he could do no wrong. He squeezed her back, revealing his inner reflection. He knew he was terrible, but despite all of that she was the most important to him.

She held onto him tighter as he repeated himself, reassuring her of his words. Of this truth. "I know,” Siren assured him deftly, whispering into his mixed black and white chest. "You’re the most important to me.” She confessed. They both had other wolves in their lives, she loved Dalila and he kept Viper and Ali close, though she couldn’t know his true feelings about them. All she knew was she was the most important to him and the inverse was true as well. They only had each other growing up, and that dependence remained.

"Speech"