An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
08-24-2021, 12:48 AM
Manea tasted her husband's blood on her tongue as she bit into the back of his leg, a low, pleased growl rubbing in her chest. She glanced up toward his face, her aqua gaze catching his ebony eyes as that familiar grin spread across his lips. She knew her husband all too well. There was a reason that any time they fought or hunted it almost always ended in them fucking each other's brains out. That train of thought was disrupted when his fluffy black tail flicked and swatted across her face, making her muzzle scrunch up around the bite she had on his leg in response. The second she felt him starting to shift back with his weight leaning into her muzzle she let go of his leg, stepping back so that he sat down harmlessly in front of her, making her grin and laugh lightly in response.

From where she was standing behind him, she hopped up quickly to wrap a foreleg around his neck before he could stand again, her other paw pressing to his throat and pulling his head back with her claws pressing against his skin with the threat of what could have been, grinning wickedly as she nipped at the side of his neck. "I win," she declared with a sultry purr. Keeping her paws around his neck she looked back up toward their den through the rain, calling up to Irilyth who was now sitting at the mouth of the den with their children, watching the spectacle as well. "Irilyth, put the children down for a nap, would you? I'm just going to go collect my prize for winning." Her handmaiden got the picture very quickly and swept the children away to the bed chamber, much to their dismay. She chuckled and returned her lips to Alastor's neck, nibbling and biting across the skin. "Now the question is... What do I get for besting you, my love?"

Manea | Temno | Ciemny