An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
08-24-2021, 01:02 AM
Manea kept the striped horse pinned firmly to the ground while the equally ruthless male jumped into the fray, using his weight to keep it pinned as well until he could climb his way up to its throat, sinking his teeth in with a deep and crushing bite that ended the hunt as quickly as it began. It was fast and efficient, something she could certainly appreciate when she was on a mission to collect a meal for her family and return to them. There was a time and a place for kills that were slow and suffering and while the beast did flail and struggle with panicked yelps that the rest of the retreating herd ignored, it wasn't quite the horrific scenes that she and Alastor had created in the days that led up to their honeymoon night. Once their prey fell still she chuckled and allowed her grip on it to loosen, stepping off of the animal and giving her violet fur a shake.

"Not bad,", she said approvingly, giving the other man a grin. Looking down at their kill, she added, "Here, allow me." She grabbed one of its hind legs and rolled it onto its pack so that its round belly was exposed, stepping up toward its chest and using a sharp tiger-like claw to slice steadily through the skin from the base of its neck all the way down its torso to expose the tender mean underneath. "I'm Manea," she told him as she worked, casting a curious glance and a smirk up toward the speckled hunter. "What can I call you?"

Manea | Temno | Ciemny