Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
08-24-2021, 08:52 AM

Relm took him on full force, she normally did in hopes to egg on the other opponent. She just wanted teeth in her, and she remembered nearly begging Ezra for that satisfaction. And yeah, when the giant brute bit her, she was well reminded of what she begged Ezra for because of the similar teeth. Though this man was a lot more aggressive, a lot more seeking harm than a little fake spar. Relm was not disappointed.

When his chest hit her and then quickly grabbed hold of her neck, she easily slipped under him and was brought to the ground immediately because of the slick ground that formed under them from the rain. Relm wasn't used to fighting in the rain, clearly. But it was much worse here in the downpour. Her paws grabbing onto his leg, she swiveled around on the ground like a slip and slide, getting out from under him and struggled to stand in the mud. "Hey man, I'm not fighting in all this. Maybe next time." She spoke before she went off to run past the caverns and northward, a small limp in her front where her neck ached from his shark bite.

-Exit Relm-

Relm vs Oxx for Free Bites
Round 1/1

Size: Extra Large
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Oxen horns
Defensive Battle Accessory: Spiked Christmas lights collar
Disability: Partial Blindness - Moderate
Skills: Expert Fighter & Master Intellectual
Specialty: Tactician

"Relm"