size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
08-24-2021, 10:10 AM
Had she apologized? Did she even realize the gravity of what she had done to him and the band? Duchess was obviously distressed, her expression, her demeanor, her voice. "Because you are a part of this family. Because this decision does affect more than just you and I.” Duch’s features turned defensive as she responded curtly. She would do it all herself if she had become so much of an inconvenience. She bore no responsibility or remorse for her actions, and that was what hurt the most. Before this he had romanticized the idea of one day calling her the mother of his children. Down the road when he felt more confident in his role as leader and they had established themselves to the point the whole band could accept new life. Not this disaster Duchess created.

"Make no mistake, Duchess.” He spoke softly as he shifted himself to block her path with his shoulder. "Those are my pups too. With my choice taken or not.” What she did was wrong, against everything he’d asked of her. And for what? So the band could crumble at her paws? What she did was vile and had, very obviously, fractured the band. All of this ended with him though, her actions were a consequence of his own. "You shouldn’t have to do this on your own. We should have been working together instead of against each other.” But how could they not be when she had gone against his wishes so clearly stated?

He shook his head in frustration and stepped out of her way. Short Round would keep an eye on her, for now he had to throw himself into work or he’d surely go mad.

"Speech"

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.