Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-06-2013, 07:53 PM

The esquire had aided the once king Gerhardt on several occasions, the search party for the missing woman and the bull hunt being two of the most prevalent instances. Gerhardt had gone completely on faith when he'd awarded Pontifex with his deceased brother's title within the pack. The man had known it was a lot to ask of being a stranger, but Ger had put his trust in him and the man had tried his hardest to now let his superior down. He'd helped the once king out as much as he could, with whatever he could, his way of proving his loyalties to his new pack. Regular border patrols had become part of the man's routine and so far he had not failed in his self-appointed job. He was rather sad that Gerhardt would no longer hold the crown, but if Maverick was anything like his father, he would be an excellent King.

The russet king held a smile across his dark lips, lime gaze even with his gold one. Sir, I apologize if I interrupted anything of importance, but I have news I wish to give you. The same warm smile curled the black and grey man's lips as he nodded, dismissing the King's worry. No sir, I was simply patrolling the borders as always. The esquire fell quiet as the King continued to speak, taking Pontifex completely by surprise. The King and Queen wanted to promote him to Grand Duke. The man was floored. Grand Duke. That was one of the highest positions in the pack, next to the king and queen. Maverick and his wife thought him more than capable to handle the new position. And who was he to argue with his superiors? Thank you my lord, I humbly accept my new position with the promise of never failing you and upholding our home's reputation. I am beyond honored. Thank you again my king. A deep bow was presented to the russet King, unable to believe that he was being given such a important position.

Talk like this