An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - Lesbian
1KDouble Master
08-24-2021, 04:25 PM

Gossamer offered Ophelia a grin as her sister sat down next to her. Her mother arrived next and she returned the nuzzle, watching as the rest of the pack filtered in. She leaned to the side, scowling a bit as Aris barreled right between her and Ophelia, just about running into them. Sheesh!

She was about to stick her tongue out at her smaller sibling but Sirius called the meeting to order to deliver some terrible news. Storms had hit the Armada and brought with them torrential rain fall and flooding. Gossamer felt sick and she turned to her companions. "Ásta, check my den and grab anything that can still be saved. Kylfa, take my personal storage cellar." She watched for a moment as her companions took off, feeling her stomach sink. Had all her hard work this past year just been wiped out?

Her mind was whirling but she tried to focus on the task at hand. She had a small bundle of fresh herbs. They could be used fresh just as well as dry but drying was imperative to keeping herbs over winter. Winter was a prime time for respiratory illnesses and they would need good stores for that as well as battle injuries. "After I assess my situation I'll return to the Gulley and gather more herbs. If we do end up deciding to raid, I request permission to join the raiding party. I uh, also wouldn't mind learning more about diplomacy if I'd be allowed to accompany someone more knowledgeable."