An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - AsexualValentines 2020VolcanoDream Weaver
Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-24-2021, 05:11 PM

After leaving the pack, Toxicity took her pups with her to the swamplands. She made sure to lead them through the dry parts and eventually found a place to settle down. She offered each pup a piece of jerky to help settle them as they must have been weary from the sudden travels. "I apologize for rushing you all. It was no longer safe there for us." She looked to each of her children, trying to will a different fate for them than had befallen her siblings. "Venom has rejected us, she did not wish for her pups to come to the sermons nor to finish the lessons needed to ascend. When given the facts, she was so overwhelmed by guilt that she couldn't by herself handle. She had grown too far from Abraxas, but rather than try to grow closer to him, she tried to strip him from us, taking our Abraxas name and banishing us from the pack."

She gave a moment for the words to settle. "Ashen is our home no longer. Instead, we will travel and see the world Abraxas has created firsthand. We will meet many new wolves and your lessons will be put to the test." Toxicity offered a smile. "I will answer any questions you have, then I think it's time for you all to meet your grandfather through the ascension ceremony."

""