An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
08-25-2021, 06:41 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2021, 06:43 AM by Hanzō. Edited 2 times in total.)
Hattori rumbled an acknowledgement in the pit of his throat as he raised his bowl to take a sip, the flavour was sweet, almost floral. Despite himself he let out a wistful sigh, nostalgia tugging at the threads in his chest, he did not think of home too often but in quiet moments like this the memories came rushing back. As fresh as the day long since passed. Tea drinking was an important social activity back in Nippon and the thought of passing it on pleased the Shogun, like through his paw old traditions would live on.

"Before you go I shall give you some more powder to share with your husband." Hattori said, as though it was a small thing. Sharing is sharing...or at least that's how he thought the saying went. Hm.

The following silence they settled into was comfortable, accentuated by the crackling of the hearth fire as it worked its way through its kindling. Plague spoke of the future and Hattori glanced away from his drink to catch the Daimyo's eye, their last raid lingered on the Shogun's mind more than he cared it too. They had gathered their intended resources with no effort at all, which ought to have been a good thing but it left a sour note amongst the ranks of Ashen. Like revenge had not been served, sentiments still needed sharing.

"It is something I am thinking about, yes." Even a friendly raid would do, anything to shake off the mounting dust. "Fireside seems like a viable option, we would not have to travel far." And yet he was not sold on it just yet, there was much to consider. "But I have not yet had a formal discussion with the Empress. Who would you say is the best option?"

As Daimyo his words carried weight, his opinion mattered and it seemed as though he had the mind to offer up council. Rather than simply coasting on the perks of the rank, like his predecessor.

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]