size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
08-25-2021, 07:28 PM

Boogie was missing. Bowen had looked everywhere for him. The little opossum had stayed behind in the Hallows while she was out paying her flesh price to the pirates and slavers that had stolen her. Bishop had gone along with her, but her opossum friend couldn't keep up. It was a good thing. The pirates probably would have tried to eat him. Now that she was back though, the girl hoped that she could find him again.

Up and up and up she went, following an old scent. Bowen couldn't really tell how old the scent trail was. She'd been out in the salt for so long, her land nose didn't seem to work as well as it once had. Her nose took her to the crumbled edge of castle where bits and pieces had begun to fall away. Bowen frowned, looking over towards the other side. She wasn't the largest wolf, but she was too large to skirt her way from one side to the other. "How am I going to find him if he's over there?" The caramel cream girl asked her raven companion. The avian purred and gave a few hops to the edge of the stone. His head curled, one intelligent eye looking skyward. The bird then released a caw and Bowen looked up to see a wolf sitting up on a higher level. How did he get up there? She would use the wolf's skill to her benefit.

"Hello up there! Would you be able to look around for a bit fat opossum while you're up there! He's gone missing! His name is Boogie!" Boogie spoke wolf tongue, so he would be able to understand the man. Perhaps he was hibernating and just couldn't hear her calling for him? "I'd be very grateful!" The girl called up to the man, her viridian gaze hopeful.

"Bowen"
[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]