Loner

Intermediate Healer (30)

Intermediate Navigator (50)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
08-26-2021, 02:26 AM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2021, 02:28 AM by Legacy. Edited 1 time in total.)
Legacy Ancora

Clearly, Legacy wasn’t the only one who enjoyed exploring, as she spotted the perk of large ears at the word, and at Jynn’s offer, Legacy’s black teared features broke into a bright smile, and she nodded. “That sounds fine with me.”

She pressed forward, interested in the thought of following up to a dried lake and letting her coat brush against the wall of the tunnel, nodding slightly at the maned wolf’s query. “It’s basically a small pack that travels a lot. A band, one could say. Mine is one of many throughout the world. The Nomads are elite healers who also train to become elite defensive fighters, but we also do a lot of trade in goods, like crafting materials, as well as livestock, herbs and salves, and the like. You can always tell a Nomad from another wolf by the mark upon their brow, between the brow-points. A half-trained wolf will have one vertical mark scored into the flesh there, and daubed with a natural dye that contrasts sharply with their natural coat.”

She paused and gestured between her own eyes to demonstrate, and then led the way, out into the light and up onto a ledge, glancing down and plucking up a sharp-tipped rock, wedging it between her toes and illustrating for better effect as she explained.

“A healer trained fully enough to leave their Chapter and either found their own, or join a pack to provide their services, will have a second vertical mark an inch to the side of the first, like this,” she scratched a second line beside the first, “And then top and bottom will have horizontal lines when the wolf begins and finishes the upper levels of training. Elites receive two marks on either side like crescent moons, points out. And Elders or Matriarchs – or Patriarchs – have two diagonal marks within the first two verticals.”

She finished the illustration, a much larger version to be able to explain better, then sat back and sighed, almost wistfully. “I’m looking forward to my marks. Aside from exploring, my dream is to help others.”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Legacy speaks with a heavy Irish brogue type accent, but is perfectly understandable as she tends to speak clearly and enunciates well.

Legacy is nearly always clad in her Deer Hide Armor when on outings, mainly because you never know when you'll find an herb to take home. Unless stated otherwise, it's relatively safe to assume she's wearing it.