An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
08-26-2021, 08:32 AM

So he was Ophie's handmaid and trainer then? Well, Hanako supposed she could understand Sirius' line of thought, after all ever since Zee had died she'd really swan dived both physically and mentally, spiralling out of control till she was barely recognisable. Though she tried not to think about it, Hanako felt a little guilty, she used to hang out with Ophie a lot when she'd been real small and maybe if she'd stayed here to comfort her it wouldn't have come to this. Maybe she'd swing by one of her mud puddles and try to have a word, let her know that she was welcome to join Hanako on the beach whenever she felt like it. It wasn't nearly enough to fix it, nor was it even Hanako's job to, but sometimes a little effort went far. Or at least that was Hanako's line of reasoning she was sticking to, any excuse to stay in her lane.

"Take good care of her, she's not all tough like the rest. I think she needs a gentle paw." Probably for the best she hadn't spent much-if any- time with Azure, his words were capable of tearing a girl like her to shreds.

His response was about what she'd expected, a rather loose description of his responsibilities pressed together in a polite little package. He was answering her questions but not giving away more information than necessary, it didn't quite rub her as just as slave thing, rather he had at least some experience in wider social circles. Knew who to chat up and who to leave be, as though they were cut from a cloth of the same colour but different texture and value. She saw in the humour of it all and had to suppress a smile; he was a proper koi and yet deemed lesser than her. How the tables had turned.

She supposed it was about time to throw him a bone, she saw no use in clinging onto it.

"Well, I'm Hanako, the pack's diplomat. I feel a lot better knowing a man so dedicated to his work will continue to help the pack recover while I'm away. Regardless of rank we all have very important work to do." She smiled, her tail wagging in slow and friendly sweeps across the furs. "If you're ever in need of a fishing partner, seek me out. Not to brag or anything, but I'm the best. Surprised Sirius hasn't added it to my title just yet.

[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]